Provide nursing care to the patient during the pre-operative and post-operative phase of the peri-operative experience.
Monday–Friday. No nights, call, weekends, or major holidays. Length of shift is variable, based on scheduled procedures.
Required qualifications for this position:
Current Oregon nursing license, in good standing
Punctual and dependable
Preferred qualification for this position:
- 2 years experience as pre-operative or post-operative RN. Experience in surgical procedures including: general surgery, orthopedics (sports medicine and total joint replacements), podiatry, plastic surgery, gynecology, and ENT.
Positive working environment. Competitive salary and sign-on bonus offered based on experience.
We reward our staff with opportunities for growth, and a collaborative work environment where innovation and initiative are rewarded. We also offer a robust benefit package to our full-time employees which includes:
- Sign-on bonus offered based on experience
- Generous four weeks paid time-off per year
- Paid holidays, most major holidays
- Optional 401K with matching funds
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program, including counseling and referrals for health and well-being, work and career growth, family, child care, elder care, and more.
- Life insurance
- Optional long-term disability.
GPSC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, click here, print and complete the application, and drop it off at or mail it to:
Grants Pass Surgery Center
1601 NW Hawthorne Ave
Grants Pass, OR 97526