Get faster, more effective and more affordable relief for injured or degenerated bones, joints, muscles, tendons or ligaments. At Grants Pass Surgery Center, we offer orthopedic surgical treatments for patients of all ages on an outpatient basis.
Our orthopedic surgeons are recognized throughout southern Oregon as experts in diagnosing and treating the full range of orthopedic conditions with the most advanced techniques. You can depend on their conservative approach to surgery, knowing they will only recommend the surgical options that are most appropriate for your age, state of health and personal goals.
The minimally invasive orthopedic procedures performed at GPSC give you maximum relief with minimum risk. Smaller incisions mean less trauma to your body, faster and more comfortable recovery and smaller scars.
Our goal is always to get you back to a more active lifestyle as quickly,comfortably and safely as possible.
Second opinions for peace of mind
If you have been told you require hospitalization for a procedure or are unsure if a recommended treatment is right for you, our surgeons are happy to review your case and give you the information you need to make a more educated decision. Call our center and we can refer you to the appropriate doctor to provide a second opinion.
Advanced procedures for patients of all ages
- Hip and knee arthroscopy for ligament and meniscus tears
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Osteochondral autograft transfer system (OATS) for cartilage restoration: using cartilage plugs from non-weight bearing areas of the joint to repair damaged area
- Open reduction: realignment of fractured bones inhand, arm, leg and foot
- Internal fixation: stabilization of broken bones with screws, rods, pins, wire or metal plates
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- Hand surgery
Common conditions we treat
- Meniscus tear
- ACL and PCL tears
- Rotator cuff tear
- Fractures of the hand, arm, leg and foot
- Kneecap pain
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Hand injuries
If you have severe pain in your knee or hip joints that can’t be repaired or reconstructed, learn about whether our GPSC Total Joint Replacement Program may be right for you.
If you have any questions about our orthopedic procedures, please call us at 541-472-4880.