Endoscopy RN (full-time or part-time)
Provide nursing care to the patient during the pre-operative and post-operative phase of the peri-operative experience.
Monday–Friday. No nights, call, weekends, or major holidays. Length of shift is variable, based on scheduled procedures.
Required qualifications for this position:
Current Oregon nursing license, in good standing
Punctual and dependable
Preferred qualification for this position:
- 2 years experience as pre-operative or post-operative RN. Experience in surgical procedures including: general surgery, orthopedics (sports medicine and total joint replacements), podiatry, plastic surgery, gynecology, and ENT.
Positive working environment. Competitive salary and sign-on bonus offered based on experience.
We reward our staff with opportunities for growth, and a collaborative work environment where innovation and initiative are rewarded. We also offer a robust benefit package to our full-time employees which includes:
- Sign-on bonus offered based on experience
- Generous four weeks paid time-off per year
- Paid holidays, most major holidays
- Optional 401K with matching funds
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program, including counseling and referrals for health and well-being, work and career growth, family, child care, elder care, and more.
- Life insurance
- Optional long-term disability.
GPSC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, click on the green Apply Today! button below, print and complete the application, and drop it off at or mail it to:
Grants Pass Surgery Center
1601 NW Hawthorne Ave
Grants Pass, OR 97526