Full-Time Surgical Technologist
Monday–Friday. Variable hours based on surgery schedule.
As a Surgical Technologist at Grants Pass Surgery Center, you will function as the Scrub Technologist in the surgical suite, responsible for setting up a sterile field with instruments, supplies, and equipment. You will assist in directing patient care, operating equipment, providing retraction, performing surgical counts, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon. In addition, you will work collaboratively with the GPSC team to ensure all supplies, instrumentation and equipment are available for surgical cases.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Current CST Certification or equivalent as defined by Oregon House Bill 2876: Section 2
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Preferred qualification for this position:
- 3 years experience in a diverse cross-section of surgical procedures including: general surgery, orthopedics (sports medicine and total joint replacements), podiatry, plastic surgery, gynecology, and ENT.
Positive working environment. Competitive salary offered based on your relative experience.
We reward our staff with opportunities for growth, and a collaborative work environment where innovation and initiative are rewarded. We also offer a robust benefit package to our full-time employees which includes:
- Generous four weeks paid time-off per year
- Paid holidays, most major holidays
- Optional 401K with matching funds
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program, including counseling and referrals for health and well-being, work and career growth, family, child care, elder care, and more.
- Life insurance
- Optional long-term disability.
GPSC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, click on the green Apply Today! button below, print and complete the application, and drop it off at or mail it to:
Grants Pass Surgery Center
1601 NW Hawthorne Ave
Grants Pass, OR 97526